Sunday, November 4, 2012

Some Final Thoughts

Looking at the averages of swing state polls it looks like Obama is going to win a second term. What is more uncertain, however, is if Bobby Schilling is. In all my life I have never seen a politician with less regard for the truth than Bobby Schilling. I was raised by my parents to tell the truth, even when it wasn’t to my advantage. I can remember a few times where I paid a price for being honest – but at least I was honest. Bobby Schilling, on the other hand, can’t seem to help himself. He lies about his opponent, he lies about his votes, he lies about Medicare. The truth is not in him. His lies are so blatant that for the life of me I can’t understand why anyone would vote for him – but he has tens of thousands of supporters. Good luck to Cheri Bustos on Tuesday. Please make sure you get out and vote. My family has already cast their ballots – for Cheri of course – early.

No comments:

Post a Comment